Monday, March 06, 2006

Intimacy Discussion

I must admit that I was a little nervous about last night's class. Even though we were splitting up into guys and girls groups, I didn't know what to expect...and this made me nervous. Everything was for nothing because both classes went great. Tanya and I stayed up pretty late last night (at least late for us) talking about general things each group discussed. I was happy that both groups had good discussion about the topic of sex, intimacy, honeymoon stuff.

What makes me even more bust-my-excitement-button-right-off excited is that two of our elders were able to talk openly about their own marriages and offer words of advice to young men and women in our college ministry! We need this so much! There are not too many elderships (that I know of anyway) who are so committed to college students as to dedicate themselves to discussing a topic that destroys so many marriages today....sex.

Praise you, Lord, for putting this opportunity into our lap and giving us the courage to follow through with it. Amen.

No comments: