Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Postcards Magazine Design

Here is the first issue of Postcards Magazine: Montgomery County Edition! As the designer for this edition, I had fun working with the publisher, Karen Altom, and going through the process for the first time! Her patience with me was amazingly admirable and impressive!

Here is what I said on my Behance Profile to describing the kind of magazine it is:
"As the world becomes increasingly global, Postcards Magazine: Montgomery County Edition, published by Karen Altom, desires to highlight the unique aspects of a local community. Compiling local stories, local pictures, favorite sayings from local people in the community, and more, they create a free magazine where readers felt like they were sitting down to catch up with an old friend."
Enjoy!

No comments: