Sunday, April 10, 2005

Colleagues

I have known that this would happen for some time, but today it was confirmed once again. I am going on an interview for a campus ministry position in a certain Texas town this week. The person with whom I have been communicating mentioned one of my fellow graduate students as another candidate.

It is an interesting position to find myself. I cannot speak anything but positives for my fellow grad student. At the same time, we are interviewing for the same position. The only thing I can do is ask that God give the elders (or search committee) the wisdom and insight to know who is the family that would be the best match.

At the same time, I pray that God is showing each family whether their talents can be best utilized in that given location. It would be wonderful if both the elders and the families saw things the same way. I believe the hand of God could provide this. Amen.

No comments: