Saturday, May 17, 2008

Chris' Personality

Thanks to Doug Page for leading me to this page. It was good to take this personality test again. I think I scored the same before, but I'm not exactly sure. When I read the whole profile, it was pretty insightful into how I approached ministry! It is nice to know that I have a similar personality to people like Albert Eistein and Socrates. Interesting. Very interesting. Check it out.

Click to view my Personality Profile page

INTP - The "Engineer"

INTPs are logical, individualistic, reserved, and very curious individuals. They focus on ideas, theories and the explanation of how things work. They are especially adept at discussions and debate. They have the ability to focus intently on a subject. They appreciate and respect intelligence in others.

No comments: