Thursday, May 29, 2008

Panama!!

We leave for Panama on Monday morning. Things are kindof getting crazy around here! There are always last minute things to get together. That is just how these trips go.

I am excited to see how our whole family does in another country together. I'm sure we will do fine, but someone mentioned on Sunday that Tyler is going to be walking when he gets back. That will probably be true! I never thought of that. We think the family we are staying with has a little girl about Kayla's age, so language might be interesting, but really cool to watch. Hopefully the little Spanish Kayla does know will help out.

This year is also going to be good to see how God works through what we offer. Our team is wonderful! I can't wait to read again.

Lord, please guide our steps. Let us walk with you. Continue to prepare the hearts that will be touched by your word this summer, my own included. You are amazing. Protect us for your name's sake. Amen.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and if tyler starts talking good don't forget to teach him how to say Lindsey! :D.. give kayla and tyler hugs for me!