Monday, July 16, 2007

We have arrived in Rio

We arrived safe and sound in Rio. Sunday evening we experienced worship at this church for the first time. It was a great! God really works in neat ways when you don't understand all the words in worship. The meaning of Romans 8:26 became new: "...the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express." The Spirit was interceding yesterday.

Tomorrow is our first reading day. I have four readers scheduled right now, but I will be working to get some of my other readers scheduled once I get a small break. Please pray for my readers hearts. May our conversation be full of grace.

It is such a blessing to be in this country. God is working amazing ways. Hopefully I will be able to let you know about this as I report on the project here. May God continue to guide our conversations.

No comments: